Representatives from UMOs will be HERE at The Sharing Center on Every 3rd Monday, starting in October from 11am to 12pm, taking on-site applications for the 2017 heating season
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
- Photo ID
- Social Security Numbers and Birth Dates for everyone living in the household on the day of application.
- Current Heat and Electric Bill. Lease or letter from landlord only if your heat and/or electric are included in your rent
- Name and phone number of landlord, if you rent
- Verification of all gross income (before taxes and deductions) for everyone in the household for the previous three months.
- Bank statements are NOT accepted as verification of income.
- Pay stubs/printout for wages, workers compensation, unemployment compensation, child support paid and received and W-2
- Current award letters for Social Security benefits and VA benefits · 1099 for pensions and dividends
- Most recent income taxes with all schedules, W2’s and 1099’s
- Know if your water heater is gas or electric
Additional information may be required for other circumstances (ie: self-employed, paid cash, non-working adult)