We love when you donate!
And donate you have, so much so that we’ve created a schedule of what is needed the most throughout the year.
If you have a large donation, please CALL BEFORE YOU PACK THE CAR. We have limited storage space and may ask you to wait a week before delivering.
Torn, stained, or unusable items: please deposit in the metal donation boxes located around town (USBins, Good Earth Works, etc.)
Seasonal items we count on from you:
- Mar–July: Spring/summer clothing & shoes
- Aug–Feb: warm winter clothes, winter coats, snow pants, boots
- Nov–Dec: new items only (no used clothing)
Year-round donations needed:
- Food (fresh, frozen, or unexpired canned)
- Hygiene products (adult, feminine, and baby)
- Pots, pans, & basic kitchen items
- Warm blankets, sheets, towels, etc.
- Small appliances (i.e. toaster, coffee pot, microwave, crockpot, etc.)
- Anything new
Furniture and mattresses: call first. We often have a list of families waiting for help.
Questions? Email: Director@TheSharingCenter.net or call: 2622985535