We are happy to provide you with the equipment you need for a successful job search: fax service, phones, computers, and copy machine.
Walk-in or by appointment, meet with a FSET worker Wednesdays 1:30-3:30pm
The FoodShare Employment and Training (FSET) program is a free program that helps FoodShare members build their job skills and find jobs.
To schedule an appointment with Brittney at the Sharing Center please call 262-697-4500
What are the benefits of the program?
- ResCare Academy: You will have 24-hour access to online training
- Resume Pro: job seekers can produce a very professional resume in a short time
- Workshops: Are available to assist you with applications, resumes and cover letters. Interviewing skills are also provided; including how to answer tough questions concerning legal barriers or employment gaps.
- Skill Training Opportunities: CDL, C N A, CBRF, Forklift driver & IT communication are just a few of the trainings that could be available to you
- Job Retention: Transitional services will continue for up to 90 days after finding new employment. Examples include assistance with uniforms, tools and transportation. We want to ensure there are no barriers preventing you from retaining your new job
The Kenosha County Job Center (KCJC) assists employers and job seekers in making the connection that leads to a job seeker finding employment.
Workshops – available to the public at no cost.