Here's How You Can Help this Holiday Season:
1) Adopt-A-Child or Family - Families, businesses, and organizations can pool their resources to adopt a family or children. We'll give you a detailed list of the greatest needs and wants of your pre-screened child. We suggest that you purchase 2-3 articles of clothing and one "fun" gift for each child. We have found that $25-$60 is average; however, please use your own discretion. Any number of children can be adopted by one individual or group. Some find 2 is enough. others take 30!
Download the Donor Registration Form.
Delivery Deadline is December 7, 2021.
2) Holiday Food Donations are accepted during normal business hours from October 1 - December 23, 2021. Our most needed Holiday foods are: Turkey, Ham, Potatoes, Yams, Stuffing, Gravy, Pie/Dessert (Fresh, Frozen, or Box Mix).
3) General Education Gift - An alternate to adopting a specific child is to donate a new, unwrapped educational gift, which we will combine with other donations to help brighten the season for children who manage not have been adopted.
Books (including sets of current favorites and classics
Games, including Exploding Kittens, No Thanks, Taco vs. Burrito, Eminent Domain, Codenames, Ra, Munchkin, Zingo, Guess in 10, Labyrinth, and Bananagrams.
Robotic kits and Science kits
Legos sets for children and older teens
Art supplies and craft kits
Pajamas, leggings, sizes child 8/10 through adult 2XL
Slippers for children and young adults
Snow boots (all sizes)
Accepting general gift donations until December 22, 2021. Online shoppers can ship directly to The Sharing Center, Inc.
4) Monetary Donations - Your donation will buy gifts for unadopted children.
5) Tell a Friend - Have you already adopted a child or donated to another program? Please pass this opportunity on to your friends and colleagues.