Here's How You Can Help this Holiday Season:
1) Adopt-A-Child - Parents/guardians will request their child’s most needed items. We suggest that you purchase 2-3 articles of clothing and one “fun” gift for each child. We have found that $50-$75 is average; however, please use your own discretion. Please email, mail, fax, or hand-deliver the completed Donor Registration Form to the Center as early as possible. Once you are matched with a child their wish list will be emailed to you!
Download the Donor Registration Form.
Delivery Deadline is December 4, 2023. Please bring unwrapped gifts in a concealed bag or box, with the child’s name and number attached. You can include wrapping paper and tape.
2) Holiday Food Donations are accepted during normal business hours from October 1 - December 22, 2023. Our most needed Holiday foods: Turkey, Ham, Potatoes, Yams, Stuffing, Canned Vegetables, Gravy, Pie/Dessert (Fresh, Frozen, or Box Mix).
3) New/unwrapped gifts can be donated to families who didn’t meet the registration deadline. The greatest need is for ages 10-18 but we welcome any gifts that foster creativity and learning.
Suggestions include but are not limited to:
Books!! (Currents and Classics and in Spanish please)
LED or Wall strip lights
Portable device chargers
Teen board games
Robotics kits / Science kits
Nail polish, Eye shadow, Make-up
AXE Body Products and Kits
Art supplies / Craft kits
Pajamas & pajama pants (sizes 5T to adult 3XL)
Accepting general gift donations until December 22, 2023.
Gifts can be delivered during regular business hours, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a night or weekend delivery. Online shoppers can ship directly to:
Sharing Center, Inc.
25700 Wilmot Road (for UPS, FedEx, and Amazon)
P.O. Box 172 (for USPS)
Trevor, WI 53179
4) Monetary Donations - Your donation will buy gifts for unadopted children.
5) Tell a Friend - Have you already adopted a child or donated to another program? Please pass this opportunity on to your friends and colleagues.